Is it possible to have feelings for a day of the week?
I know I hate Monday, I’m not all that fond of Wednesday either (they call it Hump Day which just makes me feel really single).
I used to love Thursdays or ‘Phuza Thursday‘ rather.
I’m in a complicated relationship with Friday (Mostly as he is seeing other people).
I don’t remember most of my Saturdays and Sundays are well, Sundays.
I do however wake up on a Sunday feeling pretty happy because of the following reasons:
- Sleeping in without feeling guilty about it
- Pajama’s till 4pm or all day really
- Anytime is Nap O’Clock
- I get to spend some QT with my TV
- Home spa days
And I feel pretty happy until around 6/7ish when the Sunday evening TV line-up of depression starts.
My mood goes from bad to worse and I get that “Going back to boarding school”, butterflies in my stomach but not in a good way feeling. Then I hate Sundays. I hate them because
- Back to work
- Back to rushed mornings
- Coffee is just not that same when being sipped “on-the-go”
- “There is a truck that’s lost its load on the M1 South – traffic is back up add 30mins to your travelling time”
- Gareth Cliffs voice on the radio
*QT – Quailty Time