“But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Coffee is the sun. “
My love/lust affair with Coffee may be one of the greatest love stories of all time actually…. Romeo and Juliet got nothing on me (also I drank my poison (coffee) and survived – unlike either of them)
Reasons why YOU should love coffee as much as I do:
- Coffee is basically just a hug in liquid form – it makes you feel warm and happy inside.
- Caffeine isn’t a drug, its a vitamin (I don’t know if this is true but I mean hey – It could be?)
- Coffee is human Petrol – without it your body just wouldn’t be able to start.
- There are few things as good as being snuggled up on the couch with a hot cup of coffee, a good book (or the internet)
- New York is the city that never sleeps, coincidentally New Yorkers drink 7 times more coffee than any other American cities and is also one of the most productive cities in the US – I’m giving the credit for productivity to coffee
- Voltaire apparently drank 50 cups of coffee a day – which is probably why he is famous for his sharp wit and general coolness, again I credit the coffee
- Coffee in Arabic is “Qahhwat al-bun” which in English is translate to “Wine of the Bean”. Coffee. Wine. No explanation needed.
- Irish Coffee. Best thing ever. Don’t argue with me on this one, I am right.
- Coffee, kick-starting personalities and making people bearable since the beginning of time.
- Nespresso – it’s basically already a religion to the hipsters (Coffee as a religion is also a totally legit idea – it hasn’t caused ANY wars)
And on that note, everyone should believe in something, I believe it is time for me to have yet another coffee.