Today is International Hug A Tall Person Day (You can join the event here and be creepy all day hugging every tall person you meet)
What are the up sides of #HugATallPersonDay you ask?
Why should I celebrate this day if I am vertically challenged? Well, if you are a shorter man, you should be trying to hug a tall girl today just because the boobs to face ratio is in your favour
Tall people need a day of hugs, because we live with the following on a daily basis:
- Idiots asking questions like “How is the air up there?” – (Ps. Its better than the air down there)
- Really hot short guys that are just NOT an option for most tall girls
- Standing at the back of photos with your friends is the ONLY option
- Baths that just aren’t long enough
- Constantly being asked to get stuff off of the top shelf
- Being hated on for standing in front of people at concerts
- Having to sit down to talk to people
- Ducking to walk through doors
- One size fits all. Lies
- Everyone looks to the tall person in an emergency
- Having NO leg room on planes
- No I do not play basketball. Do you play miniature golf?
- Dresses that become shirts
See, we get it tough – when we aren’t being scouted to model or being forced into the NBA 😉
So, hug a tall person today!