I am always looking for cool, new, fun fitness apps – it just a double whammy that it’s my Jay-Oh-Be to be online researching cool digital stuffs and awesome internet inventions to make everyone’s life easier, well, I think I may have just hit the mother load, the internet gods sent me a gem today. Hold on readers, I am about to blow.your.mind!
Most of us hate going to the gym, well not all of us, I personally love going to the gym and working out (but I know there are some of you out there who hate gymming), but I sometimes wish I had a personal trainer, even better if I had a personal trainer who came to my house so I didn’t have to leave the house and try to look like a functional member of society, well I have found the answer.
*Cue dramatic theme music*
The answer is GAIN fitness – What is his I talk about you ask? Well, it’s a Digital Personal Trainer. I know right, AMA-zing! Now more than ever there really is no excuse to not get in a workout (especially during the Easter period, I see all you filthy chocolate eaters *evil look*)
It’s super simple too, all you have to do is the following:
- Click on the “Quick Workout” tab at the top right of the page
- Type in the amount of time in minutes that you have available for a workout
- Pick whether you would like to be doing this workout in the comfort of your own home, or in the gym
- Select your Fitness Goal from the drop down menu (Health & Longevity, Fat Loss or Muscle are the options)
- Select your work out type (Full Body, Core, Upper body, Legs & core or Legs are the options)
- Click on “Build Workout”
It’s really amazing, you get a great personal workout which shows which exercises to do and how many reps in the allocated time that you selected for your workout.
I have put in my workout and I am going to give it a whizz tomorrow. Hope you all give this a try, and let me know in the comments section how you found it.
Justine Joy it 😉