I haven’t been running much lately. OK, who am I kidding, I haven’t been running at all. Granted I have been busy, but in the same breath you should never be too busy to look after yourself, and being fit and healthy falls into that category. Remember when I used to run 8kms a day? Sometimes twice a day, just because I could? Well this week I am upping my game. This week I am back to training at “full speed ahead” pace.
Not much to say about running today or fitness because well, I ate a piece of Carrot Cake yesterday, good lord it was the best thing I have ever tasted (Or at least the best thing I have tasted since October 2012), so in my quest to be positive I am going to list 5 things that are making me happy this Monday morning, here goes:
1. Rise Against Live – This past weekend I got to see one of my top 2 favourite bands in the whole wide world, Rise Against. They were better than I had ever imagined and I am still in complete awe of the fact that I saw them live. Somebody pinch me?
2. Coffee – Nothing like a hot cuppa Joe to get your day started. However my coffee mug at work has disappeared, it will be my quest to find it today.
3. Army print – I recently bought the cutest army print jacket for Winter, I am wearing it today, it makes me feel badass and cute at the same time. I wonder if the soldiers in Iraq feel the same way. Probably.
4. Work results – My clients Social Media stats are blowing up, which means I am doing good in the world world, which makes me happy.
5. Finished the Management Accounting Assignment – My assignment is finished and waiting to be typed out, printed and handed in. I can feel the stress it gave me disappear already.
Monday should not be a glum day, and because of those 5 things mine is